Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Anytime I see one


... it makes me happy anytime. The simple and beautiful daisy flower. On our walks lately I have carried my camera for future project reference - this is one of the extras. :)

I haven't had much time to draw and work on my computer at home. It's been busy the last few weeks and then a few lazy days. But lots of walking, bike riding and getting fit - so hard to get it all done sometimes.

Keep checking back, I've got some great things brewing, just finding the time is the trick.

Kelly

2 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

Beautiful picture! You brightened my day. I'm so happy I checked before heading odd to bed. Now I know I'll happy, sunshine dreams. Thank you.

JCR

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Hiya Kelly! I didn't know you had a blog, I would have come visiting way before now. I love the shoe tree further back, how bizarre!
Pretty daisies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails