Friday, November 9, 2007

Robot Love Card



I did this illustration last year and made it into one of my greeting cards in my shop. My site look is still being tweaked, but the shop should be in working order. I have put several of my Illustration Friday pieces on cards and in the shop. I am working on a holiday line this weekend - so hopefully something to show by the end of the weekend.

My dream is to sell my greeting cards so I really need to start promoting myself. I have a hard time with that part of things. So where better to start then on my blog and start building up more courage to venture out to other sources as well.

I am thrilled...
• to have people visiting my blog and leaving comments regularly
• finding other bloggers are adding me to their blogrolls (this is such a huge compliment to me)

It simply makes me beam - thanks to all of you :)

2 comments:

Flora Chang said...

Kelly, you make great cards. Have you tried bring your cards to local boutiques, coffee shops or flower shops and see if they will let you sell your cards there?

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks, Flora :)

I have been thinking about approaching a few local gift shops and seeing if they will sell some of my cards. I am working on my printing process right now and once that is set I will start pursuing those shops. Coffee shops are a good idea too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails