Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Illustration Friday - Excess


This is a quick drawing I did during a work meeting and finally added some color today on my break. I've been so busy with the holidays coming up, but I just can't miss Illustration Friday!

Sometimes the excess of junk mail, bills, magazines, packages can be so overwhelming I can't help but get sidetracked, stop in the middle (okay, more like at the start) of the organizing and read one of my favorite magazines.

All the best to everyone and thanks for visiting! :)

6 comments:

Pickledog said...

Hi Kelly, I tagged you for the 25 Favorite Movies meme. This is busy time of year so there is certainly no obligation. It's really just a good excuse to (hopefully) send some more peoples your way.

Cheers,
Pickledog

sketched out said...

Sheepers, can I ever relate to that. Love this little drawing. I also really like your greeting cards! Great stuff, fun blog!

Ursula Shaw said...

Really fun! Love the cute kitty on her lap.

valerie walsh said...

this really made me smile! charming!

Stacey said...

That picture pretty much sums up my life at the moment...
I had to come and visit as I saw your cards on the red dog and jude blog. They were so cute I thought I had better come on over for a look. Hi!

Flora Chang said...

I absolutely hate junk mails too! Such a waste of papers and resource and a waste of my time too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails