Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wooya!

I got the I Love You award from sweet Flora over at Happy Doodle land.
It was a very sweet award and I deeply appreciate it.

Now I would like to make a little list of folks I have met in the blogging world and want to show you how much I appreciate all your support, inspiration and overall wonderfulness. You all are so talented and keep me inspired.

In no particular order:
Flora, Curt, Christine, Danielle, Mushroommeadows, Alicia, Mia_mi and many more. I am meeting new people since I started this blog and feel very fortunate to find some really kind and supportive folks. I look forward to getting to know them better and meeting more people.

Thank you!

3 comments:

sketched out said...

You deserve it. Such a nice person and really adorable blog!

Curt Rogers said...

You definitely deserve it. Thanks for passing it along!

mushroommeadows said...

I never saw this, I don't think,...but I'm happy I didn't see it or (remember it..:() because it pleasantly surprised me today...and I kinda needed a surprise today. :)

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails