Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh, Saturday


I keep cleaning, fixing, painting, packing, arranging and it still feels like there is more to do. I swear we don't live in a dump and we are clean people. But once you start looking over your house with "Got to sell" scrutiny you start to see all sorts of little things that need to be touched up or finished. It's really amazing. This is my first time to sell a house. When we bought this house we were coming from a rental - soooo much easier that way. We are starting to run on fumes today. Both of us moaning and walking like we are 150 yrs old!

I am boobing this much and we are still at the start up phase - we haven't even begun the part where we have to leave our house at any moment with pets in tow while strangers come into our house! I am a very private person, so this really weirds me out.

So needless to say I feel like my blog hasn't been too interesting lately and I am sorry to my readers. I hope once we get it on the market it will all slow down, at least just a little bit. I really miss sewing, baking, doodling, illustrating on my computer and reading blogs. So bare with me and I will try to not complain too much :)

The picture above was taking this week during a break. You would almost think I had been the painter! :)

3 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

It's a rough time, I know. Be strong and know that there are people out here who love you and know that everything will as it should. I have faith in you. If you need me, I'm here.

mushroommeadows said...

I hope everything comes together nicely at the end...keep up the hard work! :)

Your blog could never get boring! :)

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks, you both made me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails