Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brillante



I was nominated for this award by Carli, May, and Kstyles recently and it just made me beam with joy. Thank you, thank you! :)

So now I need to nominate 7 bloggers. It wasn't easy and there are many folks who have wonderful blogs that I probably forgot.

1. The three ladies above who gave me the award are givens - they all are talented and inspiring artists.

2. Flora at Happy Doodleland - she is one of the first Illustration Friday folks I met and her talents inspire me daily.

3. Linda at Sketched Out - she is so talented in illustrating and writing. She leaves me impressed from every post.

4. Juliette at Chickpea Studio - an amazing talent with a sewing machine. She has great tutorials and photography that keeps me inspired to keep at my sewing projects.

5. Curt at While Walking Duncan - one of my oldest friends and an amazing writer. It all started with a soap opera (imagine: Dynasty, Dallas and a titch of Falcon Crest) when we were 15 years old. He has a second blog here, though incomplete, this is a fun read.

6. Danielle at Red Dog and Jude - she hasn't been blogging as much due to her busy life as a freelancer and day job, but she still always inspires me with her Monday Inspiration posts and her colorful illustrations.

7. Pink Penguin - who I only recently found and have been inspired by her sewing talents since. She has great tutorials and a shop with her wonderful work.

8. Christine - Wonderful collage artist and sweet person over all. Very inspiring with her cooking and knitting/felting talents.

----------
The rules of accepting are as follows:-
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

5 comments:

Danielle McDonald said...

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award. As you say, I haven't been blogging as much of late, but these kind of things always re-motivate me! It's great to know you still visit!I am envious of your current icecream fettish as it's freezing here at the moment!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, Kelly!!!! Thanks so much. You're the sweetest! I love your blog too, and I really love
"Tastes Well" too! Your many talents never cease to amaze me! Sooo, it's such an honor to get an award from someone I really admire! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Curt Rogers said...

Thank for the great award. I'm always inspired by your dedication, your talent and your willingness to broaden your horizons. If you hadn't given it to me, you would've been the first person to receive it! Thanks for everything, Lela!

Christine Clemmensen said...

Thank you so much:)) I am honored and very happy:) Sorry about the wait for reply - I started working again after the holiday, and suddenly time is so short:))) I hope all is well with you. Thank you for the sweet words. Right back at ya;)

ayumills said...

Thanks so much, kelly for choosing me as one of your nominees! You're absolutely sweet! I love your illustration style and spent quite a while here being inspired by your creation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails