Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Spidercat


I worked on a new banner most tonight, see it?

I wanted to post some thing more, so I went looking through my iphoto for something interesting to share and this cracked me up when I saw it. C actually took the photo, so it got uploaded and I didn't really notice it. Ollie (aka monster in a cute suit) is the jumper in the picture and Zeke (aka Ollie's idol) hoping he knocks the bug down for him. This month we are going on a year of having these two crazies in our lives. They are both a year and a half roughly. Pets are so wonderful.

4 comments:

Alicia Padrón said...

hahahahah!!!!!!!!! This is soo funny and cute Kelly!
Your kitties are adorable! :o)

Alicia Padrón said...

Hi, me again :o)

I was just thinking that you have to create a character about spider-cat. She deserves it.. is too good :o)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

he he he he he he this is so funny and cute too. I love it. Don't they do the funniest thing? I love this. My husband is over my shoulder cracking up and so is my daughter now. This is great!!!

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

hehe.. Ollie looks glued onto the wall. What a funny shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails