Sunday, February 8, 2009

Primrose


A co-worker gave me this sweet yellow primrose as a thank you for making another rice therapy bag for her. She accidentally spilled coffee on the first and it ruined the rice, luckily the cover was easy to clean. She has been using it a lot and asked if I could make another. She surprised me by giving me this and it sure has brightened my mood while I try to be patient for spring to come. I've had great feedback about those bags from everyone that received one for the holidays.

This is the post about the Rice Therapy bags. She got the pear one - it is my favorite.

The primrose inspired this cute little icon.

2 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

AHEM!

Kelly Medina said...

Haha! I am planning to send yours soon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails