Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello February!


Last night, as I was dozing off, I remembered this illustration I created last year for my Sweetie's Valentine. It is one of my favorite illustrations and I didn't get to share it as much as I wanted. So the idea for it being a February desktop image (or other months) seemed perfect.

I made several sizes for normal monitors and widescreen. Click your monitor size and then right click to "Save image as...".

Normal:
1600 x 1200

Widescreen:
1680 x 1050

A couple of these were acting a little weird so let me know if you have any problems with the size you need. :)

I was inspired by my friend, Flora Chang of Happy Doodle Land who has an adorable February image up now too.

1 comment:

clarkchiu said...

Hello Feb.
and the coming chinese new year:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails