Saturday, December 4, 2010

My New Lunch Bag


Say hello to my new lunch bag.

Yes, it is meant for kids. But the tag says "For Kids 3 and up" and I fall into that age group! Sweet!

It never fails when I go online Christmas shopping for family and friends, I end up stumbling across something I just have to have. Anyways, I spotted this cute owl bag over at one of my favorite blogs, The Owl Barn. It arrived today in the mail - woop! If this size doesn't end up big enough for both breakfast and lunch I might upgrade to one of the little backpacks. I have no shame. Ha!

4 comments:

giozi said...

I love your lunchbad I have the same taste of you :D ha ha ha

Tam Hess said...

LOVE LOVE owls! I would have grabbed that lunch bag for myself too. :)

Kelly Medina said...

I know, so cute, right? I couldn't resist.. and they have other animals too that are adorable. so fun!

life without novacaine said...

Oh my, so cute! I am the same way around holidays. I find so many things that I like so it's one for her and one for me, one for him and one for me, etc. It would be nice to space it out through the whole year!

Happy lunching with your new owlies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails