Monday, November 1, 2010

Green Eyed Monster




I was recently asked if I would create a twitter background and/or a desktop for the ladies over at Green Eyed Monster and be featured on their site. It was a very sweet offer and one I couldn't pass up. They liked my Thanksgiving Graphics set from my Etsy shop so I used elements from the set. But I am terrible at making decisions so I ended up sending several designs for giveaway. The more the merrier, right?

You can download the desktops or twitter backgrounds on their site. Check it out!

Thanks again ladies - it was really sweet of you to feature me and my work. :)

One of the twitter tiles:




3 comments:

Heather said...

how wonderful! that's great news. xo

Cassandra said...

Great news!! I went and checked them out and they are lovely!!! Great colours!!

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks! Yah, it was really sweet of them to want to feature my little shop. Made me feel pretty good :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails