Monday, October 26, 2009
My weekend flew by and I really wish I had something to show for it. I did get a few freelance projects worked on but for other projects I am having quite a "burnt out, spinning my wheels" kind of thing happening. Do ever do that?
I try and sit at the computer and make myself create things but end up losing interest and getting easily distracted. I just wish I would've gotten at least a lot of rest instead of jumping out of bed to work on things and then not really getting anywhere on them. Oh well, I just have to let it go and hope to get more focused after work for the rest of this week.
Well here are a few of the wonderful distractions I was talking about.
• I watched "Away We Go" and really enjoyed it.
And what an amazing soundtrack. I need to get it!
• Catching up on all the blogs I love and wishing I had more time for this every day.
• Talking with one of my oldest friends about his love life and advising on text message responses with current love interest. Good times!
• Catching up with another old friend and having a great conversation with none/minimal drama attached to either of our lives. Always a good thing!
• Taking late walks with Sweetie and Popsicle dog :)
• Read my Freelance book to get a bit more savvy about all the financial/organization side of the business.
• Kept wanting to bake cookies but I am really trying to cut back on the baking - it does NOTHING for the figure. But ooooh they are such instant gratification! *drool* Reeeesist....
• Got in bed at 9PM with Groundhog Day on and was asleep by 9:30. I haven't done that since I was a little kid.
Looking forward to a more productive week! Due dates are looooming! Tweet Follow @kellymedina