Saturday, December 8, 2007

Top 25 Movies

I was tagged by the very talented Pickledog recently to list my top 25 movies. I am not sure I can say these are my top 25 movies, but these are definitely the favorites that popped into mind right off. I know I am forgetting one that I will bonk myself on the head for later, oh well. Here is my list in no particular order, except that they are amazing movies that I have watched many times - some more than I should ever admit to.

1. Groundhog Day
2. Spirited Away
3. Hot Fuzz
4. XMen2
5. A Bug's Life
6. Lost in Translation
7. Sixteen Candles
8. Lord of the Rings
9. Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
10. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
11. Aliens (I do mean the second movie of the Alien sequels)
12. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
13. Triplets of Belleville
14. Sin City
15. The Royal Tenebaums
16. Shaun of the Dead
17. Monsters Inc
18. A Series of Unfortunate Events (amazing credit illustrations!)
19. What About Bob?
20. Wedding Crashers
21. Beetlejuice
22. Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back
23. 300
24. Best in Show
25. Punch Drunk Love

Hmm, that was easier than I thought.

I need to tag 5 people and I pick....

Curt - While Walking Duncan
Flora - Happy Doodeland
Amy - Re:make
Christine - Christine Clemmensen
Danielle - Red Dog and Jude

1 comment:

Amy said...

25 movies?? Whoa! I'm already scratching my head at picking out a top 5! :)

Nonetheless, I gleefully accept the challenge – thanks for thinking of me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails