Thursday, March 27, 2008

Illustration Friday - Pet Peeve


Phew! Just barely making this IF topic...

One of my biggest pet peeves is crumbs/dirt/whatever in my bed - I am super sensitive and have been referenced as "Princess and the Crumb" because of this sensitivity. I will notice the smallest speck and have to sweep off my side of the bed several times till I am happy.

So I blame this little evil monster that comes in and sprinkles the bed and floor with crumbs for my obsessive-compulsive disorder! :)

Thanks for visiting and leaving any comments!

6 comments:

Tony LaRocca said...

As Bert once told Ernie, if you eat in bed, you get crumbs in the sheets. If you get crumbs in the sheet, you get crumbs in your pajamas. If you get crumbs in your pajamas, then you itch, and can't sleep!

(Family Guy did a great gag on this.)

Great illo, btw!

mushroommeadows said...

The Princess & the Crumb. hahahaha you're funny :).

Rui Sousa said...

great kelly, nice work!

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks for the comments :)

Danielle McDonald said...

Ooooh I can relate to this one! The Princess and the Crumb is quite an appropriate title! (I love that tale by the way...the Princess and the Pea that is!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I missed this one. Heee, I love your little moster. I was wondering who the culprit was. He visits my house as well.

Princess and the crumb... good one. I think you could create an adorable children's book out of that idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails