Monday, December 22, 2008

Illustration Friday - Voices

This little girl could never resist the voice from her tummy asking for a big scoop of icecream. 

I know I can't resist it! Yum!

Thanks for visiting and happy holidays to everyone!


Vhrsti said...

Wonderful idea, wonderful girl!
Happy holidays to you!

Rui Sousa said...

Beautiful girl, really well done.
regards and a nice Christmas!

Bron Smith said...

I really like your whimsical style. I'm in the Northwest too. In Puyallup.

Eric Barclay said...

Beautiful work!

Have a wonderful holiday and happy new year!

aimee said...

this is darling kelly! and it's oh, so true; i have two little girls that only have voices for sweets in their little tummies. i love the big eyes and the curly hair on this sweet little girl :)

sketched out said...

Hee hee, good one! Very sweet illustration too!

Thanks for your wonderful blog, it's always a pleasure stopping by. Looking forward to more in 2009.

Have a wonderful holiday!!

Carlos De León said...

I love her curls!!!

jazzlamb said...

Simple and very well done...I love how her legs bend...and her shoes!


Related Posts with Thumbnails