Monday, January 18, 2010

Twitterin'

I took the plunge! I am finally using my Twitter account. It's a new challenge for me. Because you see, I am a bit of a shy, introverted geek. These social media tools were a bit overwhelming and nerve-wracking for this girl. But it isn't so bad after all.

I got myself TweetDeck installed so I can cross-pollinate my Facebook and Twitter updates and keep up on others a lot easier. I'm learning the lingo and trying to find my voice. I'm following some celebrities (hah - but you can actually learn a bit of the lingo from their tweets) and finding other illustrators/designers on twitter. I also really like receiving tweets from design/illustration resources that keep me current. This shy girl is definitely understanding the advantages.

Are you on either of these?

Find me on Twitter and Facebook.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have taken Twitter seriously just only a few days and it 's fun. I found a lot of great illustration links. They inspire me to work harder :-D

I'm following you now ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails