Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Christmas Catch-Up!


I've been busy working on a super fun project (will share more when I can) the last few weeks and have had no time to focus on Christmas. This weekend is going to be themed "Christmas Catch-Up". I began baking and getting our holiday card designed and printed. I make these tasty coconut cookies for my work pals every year. This year I added chocolate and roasted almonds on top. Way good! I also made some home-made graham crackers for a new sweet treat I am making this year. I'm hoping they turn out well. Stay tuned! I'll share pictures once those are finished.

Now off to start packaging up gifts to send to the family!


3 comments:

Moira Millman said...

lovely snowman Kelly! Merry Christmas to you and yours:)

Brad said...

busy busy busy! the holidays are always a marathon to the end! haha!
hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday!

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks so much! Happy Holidays to you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails