Sunday, July 1, 2012

Look What I Made!


Wow, my last post was for Easter?! I've definitely been missing for a while but I have a very good reason. See that cute kid in the picture above? Yah, I made THAT cutie and have been loving on him since he was born in May. That's my sweet little boy, Henry. No books can prepare you for becoming parents and how amazing and stressful (I tend to be a big time worrier) it can be. But we're getting our groove and learning every day. Luckily, he's taking it pretty easy on us first timers. I'm nuts for that kid!

Now with my big news out on the blog I'm ready to start sharing more creative work. I should be back to working on KMS projects and having more things to share - no promises! I'm still working on finding the balance on managing the household/pets and loving on / tending to the kiddo non-stop. But I'm starting to finding time during naps to get back on to creating new products for Etsy. Also, I've been working on more printed products and greeting cards for TinyPrints.

Enough about me for now.



9 comments:

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Congratulations! He is a doll! Enjoy this special time with your baby! :)
Happy Day!
Michelle
www.daydreambelievers.net

Kelly Medina said...

Thank you, I'm loving it!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie x

Kelly Medina said...

Hi Amanda! Thank you :)

Jennifer said...

Aww!! Too cute! Congrats to you and yours.

ginger bred said...

Ahhhh Kelly I have just seen this wonderful news!! How exciting!!!! Huge congratulations, he's gorgeous! x

Kelly Medina said...

Thank you! I'm crazy in love with the kiddo :)

Unknown said...

Aww he is adorable :)
congratulations :D
Wish the best for you and your bundle of joy .
oh and Will u post some pictures of his room please??

life without novacaine said...

Wow Kelly! He is fantastic! You will be a great mom and enjoy that time you have with him. Congratulations! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails