Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pumpkin + Chocolate Chips

Remember how I told you all that I really like to bake during the fall season, well this week was no different! I saw Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bar recipe on Martha Stewart's site and knew I wanted to make them. I had all the ingredients and looked up how to make pumpkin pie spice, which was way easy. I altered the recipe and used whole wheat flour and egg substitute - it came out great and I can feel a bit better about eating one (or two) since I made it all healthy. Ha! Well not quite, but definitely healthier. It's worth a try and great for this time of year. We are going to avoid over eating, so I will share some at work tomorrow.


Yum!

I have been working on other projects (doodling mostly) I should have something soon to share. Much to do for the holiday season!

4 comments:

Angel said...

So Yummy! Martha stewart rocks. I love her show.

Kelly Medina said...

I haven't watched her show much. But I love her magazines and products. The FOOD magazine is amazingly good and I have a whole new bunch of dinner regulars.

flora said...

oOoOOOOooo.... those look so yummy!
If they were in my house, there won't be much left for the co-workers the next day! Who cares if them are healthy or not!! They are good for the tummy!!! heehee...

s.j.simon said...

lol. did you know that chocolate was banned in switzerland for many years. read this

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails