Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pretty Stamp



I love stamps, and stickers, and obnoxiously cute band-aids, and.. woops went off on a tangent there, but I think you get the point - I like cute, sticky things.

So I recently saw these pretties on the US Post site and will have to pick up a couple of sheets. I love putting a unique stamp on any envelope I send out. I don't just use any, I really think about who I am sending it to and what they might like. Though I do have those regular ole flag ones for bills. :)

2 comments:

Flora Chang said...

Hey cool! It's for the Chinese New Year!! It's gonna be the year of rat... :
Is your birthday coming? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELLY!!

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks! Yah, my birthday is Friday. I'm taking the day off from work! yippy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails